Frequently Asked Question
To connect the GRP2612W/GRP2614/GRP2615 & GRP2616 to a Wi-Fi Network through the keypad menu.
1. On LCD MENU, navigate to System → Wi-Fi settings.
2. Set Wi-Fi to “Enabled” and press “Save” button.
3. Select “Scan”.
The device will automatically start scanning for Wi-Fi access points within the range
4. A list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed. Select the desired network,
5. If required, enter the password to connect.
6. An incorrect password will trigger an error message “Cannot connect to the selected network”.
- If the connection is successful a “Wi-Fi NetWork Connected” message will display on screen
7. Check the Wi-Fi icon on idle screen to verify if the Wi-Fi network is properly connected
8. A new section “Current Connection” will show under System → Wi-Fi settings.
9. Selecting “Scan”, Users may choose to “Forget” the current connection and establish a new one.